[Daily Sketch] I drew a lady WITHOUT an afro, fam šŸ˜µ






I drew this caricature of my fellow freelancer Krista Willmorth during a video conference with her Monday afternoon.

Krista by Samax Amen
Crayola markers on 110 lb paper

I  actually draw caricatures all the time of people who never see them.  The only reason Krista will see this one is because I decided to share this as the Daily Sketch for Monday.


Even though I get paid good money to do my more realistic Cartoon Portraits, I rarely make online offers to draw caricatures.

I enjoy doing caricatures at parties, so if you're in the Waco or Dallas areas, I am happy to come out to liven your private or business party with caricatures!

Click the button below, or just respond to this message if you want to book an Art Party!
Book a Caricature Art Party!

Did I mention I was accepted into ART BATTLE DALLAS on August 31st?

Yeah, so I was invited to participate in Art Battle Dallas at the end of the month.

Art Battle is an international live competitive painting tournament, with monthly events in 50 cities worldwide.
I will have more info (including ticket info) soon, but if you wanna follow the official Facebook event, CLICK HERE.

READY TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?

fam, I really appreciate you for letting me invade your inbox everyday with my art and rambling!

If you wanna take it up a notch or two, you should upgrade your AMENsiders Membership to the VIP Level!

VIP Membership gives you

  1. Exclusive access to my secret Members-Only AMENsiders VIP Facebook group!
  2. Live Q & A's, where you can ask me anything you want! Advice about art, marketing, my opinion about your favorite rapper's mixtape, or whatever.  Let's make it interesting!
  3. Behind-the-scenes updates on projects in progress, that I don't even show to the email subscribers. 
  4. Exclusive discounts on my Products and Services- a lot of subscribers keep asking when I am putting this or that on sale.  I don't do sales that often, but when I do, VIPs get the sales first. ALL my sales are limited, so if the VIPs snap up all the spots (which they often do), the sale's over.
  5. Coming Soon- When I get to 20 VIP members, I will print an EXCLUSIVE members-only tee shirt for all the members, and all members will also receive a unique Membership Card with a Cartoon Portrait drawn by me!

VIP Memberships start at $10/month.  Cancel at any time.
Upgrade Now!

Need help with anything else, fam? 

I'm here for you...

Email me or get at me on Facebook Messenger if you need me.

You could also click here to set up a free* phone or video call, and we can chop it up.

Thanks again for reading,  fam.

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

*PS- Real talk: My time ain't gonna be free forever,fam.  Get in where you fit in... 

This email is brought to you by:

spread the word!

Share Share

Tweet Tweet

Forward Forward

Share Share

Facebook

Website

Instagram

LinkedIn

Copyright © 2019 SamaxAmen.com, All rights reserved.
You're getting this email because you signed up for the Samax Amen Newsletter (or maybe a friend forwarded it to you, you lucky dog!) so you could know when I dropped new stuff!

Our mailing address is:
SamaxAmen.com
1516 n 6th st
WACO, TX 76707

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner