New Two Page Story- BORN AGAIN THUGS: ROOTZ OF TRUTH






Hey, fam!


Just wanted to share these pages I finished this week for a two page Born Again Thugs story.  The client has already posted them on the Facebook page, so it's okay to share them here.

I did all the visual art for this story, and the script was by my GhostWerks brethren and good friend Corance Davis.

I posted a panel-by-panel commentary on GhettoManga.

Here's the black and white pages, so you can see what they looked like before I colored them.

Just a little treat to show gratitude to my AMENsiders.

Man, I love drawing black and white comics!  I do color, since clients and readers mostly prefer it, but I honestly think in black and white.
Panel-by-Panel Commentary

READY TO JOIN MY FAN CLUB?

For the record, fam, I really appreciate you for checking out my (hopefully valuable/entertaining) art and rambling!

If you wanna take it up a notch or two, you should join AMENsiders!

AMENsiders VIP Membership gives you 

  1. Exclusive access to my secret Members-Only AMENsiders VIP Facebook group, where you can build and destroy with like-minded peeps from all walks of life.
  2. Live Q & A's, where you can ask me anything you want! Advice about art, marketing, my opinion about your favorite rapper's mixtape, or whatever.  Let's make it interesting!
  3. Behind-the-scenes updates on projects in progress, that I don't even show to the email subscribers. 
  4. Exclusive discounts on my Products and Services- a lot of subscribers keep asking when I am putting this or that on sale.  I don't do sales that often, but when I do, VIPs get the sales first. ALL my sales are limited, so if the VIPs snap up all the spots (which they often do), the sale's over.
  5. Coming Soon- When we have enough paid members, I'll design and print an EXCLUSIVE members-only tee shirt for all the VIPs, and they will also receive a unique Membership Card with a Cartoon Portrait or Caricature instead of a photo!

VIP Memberships start at $10/month.  Sign up via the blue button below.

Cancel at any time.
Upgrade Now

Anyways, I gotta bounce, but if you need me, feel free to reach out!

Thanks again for reading,  fam.

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

This post is brought to you by:

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner