I'm Working on a Tool to Help You Make a Comic Strip


Even if you can't draw a lick, I want you to have an option to generate professional-looking comic strips.  So I'm working on a little something...




Hey, fam,


I just wanted to jump on real quick to let you know I'm working on a tool to help you (yes, YOU) make comic strips for fun and/or profit.

Even if you can't draw a lick, I wanted to give you an option to generate comic strips...

A little something I'm working on for you.

It will come as a downloadable file with strip templates and some generic characters.

The plan right now is to make versions of the template to work with Adobe Photoshop and Canva (a free design tool all the cool kids seem to be using these days).

Are there other programs you would like to use it with?

Just comment below, or on my Facebook page.

You could reply to the poll I posted in the AMENsiders Comic Strip Community, but if you're not a member, you have to write a comic strip first to join.

(It's like an initiation)

But don't worry! Just CLICK HERE to download my Free Cheatsheet: 10 Quick Comic Strip Script Ideas... You'll write your first (or next) comic strip script in 10-15 minutes tops!


READY TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?

For the record, fam, I really appreciate you for letting me invade your inbox with my (hopefully valuable) rambling!

If you wanna take it up a notch or two, you should upgrade your AMENsiders Membership to the VIP level!

VIP Membership gives you 

  1. Exclusive access to my secret Members-Only AMENsiders VIP Facebook group, where you can build and destroy with like-minded peeps from all walks of life.
  2. Live Q & A's, where you can ask me anything you want! Advice about art, marketing, my opinion about your favorite rapper's mixtape, or whatever.  Let's make it interesting!
  3. Behind-the-scenes updates on projects in progress, that I don't even show to the email subscribers. 
  4. Exclusive discounts on my Products and Services- a lot of subscribers keep asking when I am putting this or that on sale.  I don't do sales that often, but when I do, VIPs get the sales first. ALL my sales are limited, so if the VIPs snap up all the spots (which they often do), the sale's over.
  5. Coming Soon- For every 20th VIP members that sign up, I will print an EXCLUSIVE members-only tee shirt for all the paid members, and they will also receive a unique Membership Card with a Cartoon Portrait or Caricature instead of a photo!

VIP Memberships start at $10/month.  Sign up via the blue button below.

Cancel at any time
.
Upgrade Now

Anyways, I gotta bounce, but if you need me, feel free to reach out!

Thanks again for reading,  fam.

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

This email is brought to you by:
                                

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner