Who originally said this quote?







Hey, fam!


Somebody posted a meme with this quote on it in one of the groups I'm in on Facebook Wednesday night, and it reminded me of this drawing I did for a client waaaay back in 2010.

So for Throwback Thursday, I made my own version.

Confidence by Samax Amen
Adobe Photoshop

I couldn't track down the original source of the quote, though...  It's driving me crazy, so if you know who it is, get at me!

Anyways, this drawing was originally done as a portrait commission.  This kid is probably in high school now, if not college!

If you need a jolt of confidence looking at you every morning (who doesn't?!?!), click the blue button below to buy an 8"x 8"  print for $17 (includes domestic shipping).
Buy This Print! $17

Need help with anything else, fam? 

I'm not actively looking for clients right now, but if you have custom comic art or consulting needs, I'm here for you.

So just email me or get at me on Facebook Messenger if you need me.

Thanks again for reading,  fam.
Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

This email is brought to you by:

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner