[Daily Sketch] Airtight Containers, fam šŸ˜µ






Hey, fam!


Yesterday, while I was on Facebook promoting the new short comic I just finished drawing for one of my clients, somebody brought some passive-aggressive energy onto my page and really made me angry...


I burned the whole thread with fire.

Deleted the whole post, and re-posted it elsewhere.  Cause I got mad platforms, fam.

Then one of my clients called and I chatted with him about the comic I'm working on with him.

I also gave him some advice about marketing and stuff.

Then I got back on Facebook and had a bunch of fun conversations about my favorite movie.

Airtight Containers by Samax Amen
Crayola markers on 110 lb paper

I bet you thought I was gonna write a rant about how some clown ruined my day with his negativity.

Nah, fam.

Live In Airtight Containers

This month I have been going through a Facebook Ads training to prepare to test ads for my Comic Strip services and Live Art services.

In the training video, the trainer took a minute to remind me to "Live in Airtight Containers".

Boats and submarines are designed with airtight compartments, so they won't sink if the hull gets breached.  The compartment that is breached won't flood with water, but it is sealed off, so the water will spread to the rest of the vessel.

Don't let passive-aggressive jerks ruin your day, fam.

Learn to compartmentalize so you can enjoy your life and focus on what's important to you.  Even when the trolls come a'callin'.

READY TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP?

fam, I really appreciate you for checking out my art and rambling!

If you wanna take it up a notch or two, you should upgrade your AMENsiders Membership to the VIP Level. 

 
Upgrade Now!

Need help with anything else, fam? 

I'm here for you...

Email me or get at me on Facebook Messenger if you need me.

You could also click here to set up a free* phone or video call, and we can chop it up.

Thanks again for reading,  fam.

Have a great day!
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

*PS- Real talk: My time ain't gonna be free forever,fam.  Get in where you fit in... 

This post brought to you by:
                                

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner