[SUNDAY COMICS] Trombone Soul, The Walking Dead is RIP, FREELANCER LIFE, Dirt poster, and more






Hey fam,


This is a holiday weekend, so I won't go long with this issue.  Today is the birthday of a Dallas-area trombonist named J-Bone.  I know this because a client bought this Cartoon Portrait for him, which I only completed YESTERDAY (yikes)!

FREELANCER LIFE # 8 "DO IT NOW"

This week I shared the new episode of FREELANCER LIFE all over the place.

The next one is gonna be an exclusive to email subscribers.  To see it first, make sure you're subscribed to the FREELANCER LIFE emails.
Like this strip on Facebook

Notepad Doodle FTW

Someone ACTUALLY BOUGHT my Notepad Doodle I drew last week!  Just goes to show, you never know what people will value.  So expect to see more of these in my emails.

Print of the Week: Zombie Self Portrait

So it was recently announced that the hit comic The Walking Dead is officially over, with the release of issue 193.

The series created by Robert Kirkman and artist Tony Moore (with the vast bulk of the issues drawn by Charlie Adlard) is one of the most popular indie comics of all time.

The Walking Dead comics actually increased in popularity with the release of the tv show, which doesn't always happen with comics.

Anyways, to commemorate the honorable demise of such an important comic, I created this poster Zombie Selfie.
You can buy a copy of this 11 x 17 poster for $25.
Buy this Poster

I know you're thinking about it, and YES you CAN buy a Zombie Portrait of yourself.
Click the button below to order your Zombie Selfie Poster for just $50! This offer is available for a limited time only (like, until I'm done mourning The Walking Dead comic), so get yours while it's here.
Order Your OWN Zombie Selfie!

Almost Gone:
BBWW 2019 Stickers

Looks like the BBWW 3 x 3 inch vinyl stickers are not sold out yet.  I'll leave it up for another week.  If they don't sell out, I'll give 'em away to my paid Fan Club members or whatever.
Get Your Sticker!

LIMITED Edition CD/Poster art

Click this pic to catch a glimpse of the promotional poster Jeremiah Dirt made of my CD interior art.

In this Instagram video Dirt made to show off the CD, you can catch the poster in the background if you pay attention.

The first 100 orders of the CD will get a pin and 11 x 17 Poster with my art.
Watch the video

Anything I can help YOU with?

I'm starting new projects this week, but I'm looking to take on one or two more clients for my comic strip service.

If you're worried that you can't write a comic strip, I believe I can teach ANYONE to write their first strip in just 15 minutes.

I created this free tool that shows you how.

One of the members of my new private Comic Strip Community on Facebook actually wrote ten strips in one day, just for fun!

Of course, I could just write it for you too.

So if you have an awesome idea for a comic strip, but you need help with it (whether it's writing, drawing, editing, social media, email marketing, website copy, Facebook ads, etc), or you just want guidance on next steps for your comic or strip
, just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here to talk about your project.


On that note, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, fam.

Thanks again for reading! 


Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner