[DAILY SKETCH] Relax fam, It's just a notepad doodle.






Hey fam,


Monday was kind of a lazy day for me.  I had a couple meetings, and did a little work, but admitedly, not as much as you probably did.
In my defense, I acheived a very important goal, which I will tell you about in a minute. But first, here's my Daily Sketch.


While I was talking to my girlfriend, I doodled this beauty, which I am actually very proud of!  I didn't draw it in my Big Black Sketchbook, but I love it anyways: 

I drew this with a Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen, size S, and a Faber Castell Pitt Brush Pen on an Office Depot notepad.

I had an unreasonable amount of fun drawing this.

On the off chance that you want to buy it, I put a button under this paragraph that will take your $25 if you mash it.  Then I will sign the drawing and send it to your crib.
Buy This Notepad Doodle!

SIDEBAR FOR THE STARVING ARTISTS AMONG US (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE):
Surprised that I offered to sell something as inconsequential as a Notepad Doodle?

Don't be!  It's perfectly cool to sell sketches and such to your fans if they want 'em.

I did this as kind of a "heat check" to see if my fans are interested in something like this.  It's a unique, fun reward for whoever snaps it up before the other readers get to it!

It's also a cool way to see if people are paying attention! ;) 

END SIDEBAR.

Did You Read Your SUNDAY COMICS?

Since most of the people I emailed it to haven't read it yet, CLICK HERE to access this week's issued of SUNDAY COMICS via my art blog.

Anything I can help YOU with?

I do a wide variety of services for my clients, but I'm actively seeking more clients for my comic strip service.  Drawing comic strips with clients is fun and easy for me, and provides lots of value to the client.

I can write your strip for you, but for those who wanna try writing one, I created a SWEET little tool this weekend that will enable you to write your first strip in 15 MINUTES or LESS!

No matter what your experience level, I can teach ANYONE to write a comic strip!

So if you have an awesome idea for a comic strip, but you need help with it (whether it's writing, drawing, editing, social or email marketing, web copy, Facebook ads), or you just want guidance on next steps for your comic or strip, just CLICK HERE to email me, or click here to hit me on messenger.

You can even schedule a free (no pressure) phone or video call here to talk about your project.


On that note, I gotta get back to work, fam.
Thanks again for reading! 


Peace,
-Samax ("some AX") Amen

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner