ChampBackers #6- Cathy Hutchison

Cathy Hutchison by Samax Amen

If memory serves, I met Cathy Hutchison around 2005... Her pastor wanted me to do a live art piece during a sermon, and Cathy served as my point of contact. Over the years, I have have run into Cathy plenty of times in art circles, and she has always had a smile on her face. Since she was one of the first thirty backers of Champion of Children on Kickstarter, she earned a free caricature. I hope she likes it, but I'm pretty sure if she doesn't, she'll have a smile and something nice to say anyways!
-samax

2 comments:

Cathy Hutchison said...

OMG!!!! Samax. This is fantastic. Wow. No words.

Okay...maybe three.

You are amazing!

Samax said...

:)
Thanks Cathy! I'm glad you like it! Also, thanks again for backing Champion of Children!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner