ChampBackers #7- Lisa Bohannon


I have known Lisa since high school. She's one of the only people to keep up with me through all the stages and weird turns my life has taken. She probably bought all the original issues, but she was nice enough to jump on the Champion of Children Kickstarter campaign too, which I appreciate big time! But then, maybe she just did it for the free caricature...



Lisa reprimanded me on Facebook for being slack with the Champ Backer caricatures I promised to the first thirty backers, so I had to man up an get back on the job. In honor of the impromptu motivation, she got to be next! Hopefully, it will meet with her approval...
peace,
-samax
Ziontific.com

2 comments:

BAVU said...

i partially did it for the free caricature. not really, but kinda (shrug)

Samax said...

LOL! I'm sure you are not alone! I am slowly working my way through! Stay tuned...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner